2018 Missouri MotherBaby Summit
The 2018 Missouri MotherBaby Summit will be held on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at the Courtyard Marriott, 3301 LeMone Industrial Boulevard, Columbia MO. More information to follow.
Every maternity hospital in Missouri will be encouraged to send a health care team. Ideas for team members include: Nurse Manager of Well Baby, Nurse Manager of Post Partum, Medical Director of Well Baby, Nurse Manager of Labor and Delivery, Medical Director of Labor and Delivery, Nursing Director of Maternal Child Health Service, Certified Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners, Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Staff Nurses, Charge Nurses, Quality Improvement Specialists, Clinical Educators. Each hospital will be encouraged to send one Lactation Consultant.
Evaluations from the 2017 MotherBaby Summit — just a few:
- Absolutely fabulous! Thank you!
- Love, love, loved the implementing change topic.
- Everything was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire Summit.
- Amazing conference. Very informative and interesting!
- The speakers were wonderful.
- Overheard: “I’ve got so many notes, I can’t wait to get back to our council to share.”
- Loved it! I am feeling more inspired!
- Everything was great! Loved hearing from other hospitals. No reason to re-invent the wheel.
- Ginny Combs was fantastic. She provided great information on how to inspire a culture of change.
- Dr. Philipp, Dr. Phillips and Ginny Combs were phenomenal speakers!
- Thank! It was a great day.
- Awesome speakers and topics! Great resources to apply to practice for real changes to occur. I wish this was 2 days long.
Thanks to the generous support of the W. K. Kellogg Foundation, there will be no charge for admission.